Sunday, September 2, 2007

I'm here its official...


Well I'm going full freelance photography status. Yep you are reading that correctly. I have quit my full time job and am venturing out to do what I really love, photography. Currently I'm looking to get all the experience under my belt and slowly decide what style/type of photography I am going to specialize in. I have been doing editorial lately but will be going into comercial and adverstising soon. Check out my new website too. www.timothyjphoto.com
Talk to you again soon. Much love.
Tim

3 comments:

DIRKADIRKA said...

This is cool man, hope you all the best, really proud of you! You got some rad shots on your awesome website man!

-Dirk

DeeDee Dallas - Owner said...

Nice job Timmy....opps I mean Tim!

You should post some of those fabulous wedding images you have shot, seriously!

Good luck to you!

d2 :)

Weekly News said...

I like it Timmy------------
Your sight is very clean. I showed all the guys and they like it alot.
I have the same background for our Jr. high Blog.